27 January 2020
TECHNICAL TRAINER/ INSTRUCTOR
Technical trainers and instructors educate people in TELCO and SW development industry topics. Courses cover a broad range of topics, from JAVA, SQL, Networking, Cyber security, Office automation, general education on wind and renewable energy, safety, regulatory and technology issues, and may involve hands-on instruction. Technical trainers and instructors may teach single courses as well as semester-long classes.
- Develop and plan lessons and assignments
- Instruct and demonstrate how to apply knowledge and to develop skills
- Demonstrate and supervise the safe and proper use of tools and equipment
- Monitor students’ progress, assign tasks, and grade assignments
- Discuss students’ progress with counselors and the company
- Develop and enforce classroom or workplace rules and safety procedures
Technical trainers and instructors use a variety of teaching techniques to help students learn and develop skills related to the job. They demonstrate tasks such as routine maintenance procedures, troubleshooting techniques, and tools.
Nice to have
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills