Art. 1 use of your information
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance to the European Regulation.
Art. 2 reasons for collecting information
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your request and second, to provide you with the best possible services and information.
We give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us in the future by sending us an email requesting to not receive marketing email.
Art. 3 requested information to you
The type of information we may collect about you includes:
- your name
- email address
- Business information and used technology
- IP Address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date.
You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
Art.4 personal information
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
Art. 5 purposes for the processing of personal data
Your personal data will be processes for the following purposes:
- to comply with any obligation imposed by laws, regulations or European Legislation;
- for recruiting purposes;
- or market analysis and research, public relations or advertising. In this case the consent for the processing will be considered automatically given by the data subject.
If personal information is provided via email to apply for employment with FREE MIND FOUNDRY SRL, you consent to the collection, use and retention for a reasonable period of time of your personal information for the purposes of considering you for the possibility of present or future employment at FREE MIND FOUNDRY SRL.
Art. 6 Others
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- FREE MIND FOUNDRY SRL may communicate personal data, without the prior consent of the data subject, to:
- any entity to which personal data shall be communicated pursuant to law, regulation or special legislation;
- any company owned by the FREE MIND FOUNDRY SRL or affiliated to it, provided that the personal data is processed only for the purposes set forth under paragraph 2 and 5 above.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com.
Art. 7 Data Collector
FREE MIND FOUNDRY SRL, Via Sclafani 40, 95024 Acireale, VAT: 05460900870.